welcome to my shop blog!



i spent the first 9 years of my life in a small town in arkansas right outside of hope, and my grandfather, charles aubrey lea, whom everyone called "charlie," and my grandmother had chicken houses, and so did my family. when my grandpa wasn't covered from head to toe in chicken poop or chewing tobacco, he was a very handsome and dapper man, and i am honored to name my shop after him.

i sell only my favorite vintage finds--things i would wear myself but can't keep because we live in a 1930s bungalow and the closets are too small to store all these goodies.

i also sell my favorite photographs--the ones that speak to me most deeply and make me most happy.

thanks for visiting, and i hope you find something you like that inspires you. have a great day!

Monday, January 10, 2011

photos listed in the shop


welcome to my first blog post for aubrey lea vintage! you can read about the history of the name at the top of the page.

if you like what's in my shop, or if you just like me, please bookmark this site and pass the URL along to all your friends, acquaintances, frenemies, and enemies. 

i just listed some new photos in the shop. here's a sampling.



be sure to check out my shop to see all the photos i have for sale. (see the link on the right side of the blog)

and while you're there, take a look at the awesome vintage finds!

stay tuned for a shop giveaway announcement later this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment